Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Kiko Milano cosmetic brand

Hi everyone!

Have you ever heard about the cosmetic brand Kiko Milano? If yes, let me know what you think about their products and what type of products you already have, I would be happy to share with you my point of view!
If you don’t know this brand, this article will introduce it to you and give you my opinion about it.
I will do a little review on some products I already have in another article!!

I discovered Kiko many years ago; I was with my best friend in Barcelona (Spain). First time we saw their products we fell completely in love, the store was so big, there were makeup everywhere on very organized platforms, there were a huge range of colors, and it was A DREAM for us!!! We literally spent 2/ 3 hours in there!! We went out with a bunch of products!



 I have to be honest and say that we didn’t like some of them and especially the baked eye shadows; the formula was amazing when you took it with your fingers but once you wanted to apply it on your lids, ahhh we were so disappointed, the product had a lot of sparkles that fell all over our face, the colors and the formula didn’t even stay on the lid, it was horrific!!!


Theses are the shadows I tried the first time, but I tell you again that now I find them fabulous!!
 After this episode my best friend still doesn’t want to go back to kiko for trying other products but I decided this time to go with a good friend of mine in there again and try another experience. And so far, I’m happy with the products I bought, the formula is amazing, the colors are beautiful and stay on my face! I changed my mind about it, and I am a big Fan now!!
What I love about Kiko, is that you can absolutely do all you makeup with their brand, you can do you face, your eyes, your lips, and even your nails!
 


  

 The products are not expensive at all, everyone can afford them and they’re very good quality! The packaging is beautiful and very professional as well.

here is the website: http://www.kikocosmetics.us/?overlayClosed=true

That’s it guys, I think I gave you my opinion, and told you the truth and only the truth about how I feel about this brand!
If you have any questions you know what to do!
Have a nice day!
XO


Salut à tous! 
Avez-vous déjà entendu parler de la marque de cosmétiques Kiko Milano? Si oui, dites moi ce que vous pensez de leurs produits, ainsi que le type de produits que vous avez, je serai heureuse de partager avec vous mon point de vue à ce sujet! Si vous ne connaissez pas cette marque, cet article va vous la présenter et je vous ferai part de mon opinion la concernant. Par la suite, je vous donnerai dans un autre article mon avis concernant les produits de Kiko.
J’ai découvert Kiko il y a plusieurs années; Je étais avec ma meilleure amie à Barcelone (Espagne). La toute première fois que nous avons vu leurs produits nous étions complètement euphoriques, le magasin était grand, beau, bien agencé avec une vaste gamme de couleurs et de maquillage partout !! LE REVE!! Nous y avons passé 2/3 heures!! Nous y sommes ressorties avec un tas de produits!
Je dois être honnête et dire que nous ne avons pas aimé certains d'entre eux et surtout les ombres à paupières cuites; la matière était incroyable au toucher, mais une fois appliquée sur les paupières, c’était une vraie catastrophe !!! Nous étions tellement déçues, les paillettes qui tombaient partout sur nos visages, les couleurs et la matière qui ne tenaient même pas sur nos paupières à moins d’insister longtemps, c’était affreux !!!  
Après cet épisode, ma meilleure amie n’a plus voulu retourner à kiko pour essayer d'autres produits, mais j’ai décidé  de retenter l’expérience une nouvelle fois et d’y retourner avec une bonne amie à moi. Et là, miracle !  j’ai redécouvert cette marque que je méprisais et je dois avouer que j’adore  les produits que j’ai acheté, la matière est incroyable, les couleurs sont belles et restent sur mon visage! J’ai complètement changé d’avis, et je suis une grande fan maintenant !! Ce que je aime chez Kiko, c’est que vous ne pouvez absolument faire tout votre maquillage avec leur marque, vous pouvez vous faire le visage, les yeux, les lèvres, et même les ongles!
Les produits ne sont pas chers du tout, tout le monde peut se les offrir et ils sont de très bonne qualité! Le packaging est très beau et très professionnel, il donne envie d’être acheté !
Voilà les amis, je crois que je vous ai donné mon avis ! En tous cas je vous ai dit la vérité et seulement la vérité sur ce que je ressens à propos de cette marque!
Si vous avez des questions vous savez quoi faire!
Bonne journée!

Bisous à tous !

4 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot of good things about Kiko and the pictures look amazing!

    Jenan
    http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their products are AMAZING!! so pigmented, colorful, and they stay a long time on your face! If you have the possibility to go to new york go to see the boutique there!!

      Delete
  2. Like your article, thanks for sharing this double experience!
    Can you just tell me what made you change your mind about this brand? I mean do you think they improved their formula?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!! thank you for your comment! what made me change my mind about the brand? to be honest I didn't want to go back to their store but a good friend of mine asked me to go with her. when I got there I tried some products and found them good, I liked the formula, I decided to give them another chance and Im happy I did!!
      I can't say if they improved their formula; but for their baked eyeshadows, I think they did because when I discovered them they were new. All I can say is that they're better than before! ;)

      Delete