Sunday, March 8, 2015

My favorite skin products for dry skin and my skin care routine!

You have a dry skin? You don’t know how to deal with your skin; maybe this article will help you to find your own solution.
In this article I will give you also my skincare routine, and the products I use everyday as well.
The products I will tell you about work for my skin, but as you know each skin is different even we have the same type of skin.




  1.  I have a rosacea, and redness, for this situation, I found my perfect combination of moisturizer and anti redness. I use Avene anti redness (it’s a French product) but it is the perfect one for my skin, the formula is amazing and the color of the cream is green then it blurs my redness. It is seriously awesome! If you have a rosecea you have to try this one




  2. I use to put my Avene moisturizer; let is dry and then my face primer, which is Smashbox photo finish foundation primer (the blue one). I bought the little one in Sephora and I have to say that I really like it so far. It moisturizes my skin more and makes it flawless, than when I apply my foundation on it it’s really easy to blend it and it feels more natural.






  3. I put on my foundation: bareskin by bareminerals or HD by make up for ever and I fix it with fix plus by Mac cosmetics.




    1. I clean my face every evening with: clean and clear Johnson and Johnson. 
      I love this product so much, it’s really smooth and cleans my face very well, but above all it removes all my makeup really easily.


      I put my rosecea treatment, let it dry and put my Avene moisturizer on my face before sleeping. I put some lip balm as well



      Et voilà! That was my skin routine; I hope you enjoyed my article! If you have a rosacea, a very dry skin or oily skin or any other type of skin, I’ll be happy to know your skin routine as well.
      Don’t hesitate to leave me a comment down below or on my Facebook, twitter.

      Have all of you a very good night!!
      XO


      Mes produits favoris et mon rituel de soin !! ( photo plus haut)
       
      Vous avez une peau sèche? Vous ne savez pas comment faire pour en prendre soin ? Ou vous n’avez tout simplement pas trouvé les bons produits ? Peut-être cet article va vous aider à trouver votre propre solution.
      Dans cet article je vais vous donner mon rituel de soins, et les produits que j’utilise tous les jours. Les produits que j’utilise fonctionnent bien pour ma peau  ma peau, mais comme vous le savez chaque peau est différente, même s’il s’agit du même type.  


      1. J’ai un rosacée en plus de ma peau sèche, et pour camoufler et réduire mes rougeurs tout en hydratant ma peau, j’ai trouvé ma crème idéale : Avène anti rougeur. Elle est parfaite pour ma peau, la formule est incroyable et la couleur de la crème est verte ce qui permet de camoufler mes rougeurs. Elle est vraiment géniale! Si vous avez une couperose/ rosacée vous devez absolument l’essayer ! 
      1. Après Avène, j’utilise une base hydratante de Smashbox fondation photo finish (le tube bleu). J’ai acheté le petit format à Sephora et je dois dire que je le trouve très bien. Il hydrate ma peau et la rend plus douce et fluide, et lorsque j’applique mon fond de teint par dessus, le résultat est plus naturel et dure plus longtemps bien sûr !
      1. Concernant mon fond de teint j’utilise deux types en ce moment: bareskin de BareMinerals ou HD de Make Up For Ever et je le fixe par la suite avec FIX PLUS de Mac cosmetics. 
      1. Je nettoie mon visage tous les soirs avec: Clear and clean de Johnson et Johnson. J’adore ce produit, il nettoie parfaitement bien mon visage, mais surtout il supprime tout mon maquillage très facilement. Il rend également ma peau plus douce !
      1. Après avoir nettoyé mon visage j’applique mon traitement contre la rosacée/couperose, je laisse sécher et je mets ma crème Avène avant de dormir ! J’en profite également pour hydrater mes lèvres avec un baume à lèvre hydratant.



      Et voilà au dodo maintenant! J’espère que vous avez apprécié mon article!
      Si vous avez une rosacée, une peau très sèche ou peau grasse ou tout autre type de peau, je serai ravie de connaître votre rituel de soin de peau.
       N’hésitez pas à me laisser un commentaire plus bas ou sur mon Facebook, Twitter. 

      Bonne nuit les filles ;)!
      Bisous

      5 comments:

      1. Hey hun! I love your blog! Its really great! I feel like you should add the followers button to your blog! That would make it really easy to follow your actual blog! If you check out my blog, it the blue button that says "Join this site" on the right hand side, it is called Google Friend Connect (GFC). You should definitely add it to your blog!! I would love if you followed me on it! Thanks so much for checking out my blog!

        Jenan
        http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/

        ReplyDelete
      2. Hi sweety! thank you a loooooot for your advice and your support! and of course i'll follow you!

        ReplyDelete
        Replies
        1. Yay! You got GFC! I am now your first follower! Thanks so much for checking out my blog! You can follow me on GFC now :) I really appreciated your sweet comment!

          Delete
      3. The products you are using seem perfect, I'll try some of them :-)
        Are you using any eyecare?

        ReplyDelete
        Replies
        1. Hi!! I don't really use an eyecare because the formula of my moisturizer is smooth and soft enough to be used around my eyes as an eyecare. ;) But this brand has many different type of moisturizers for each type of skin, you should definitely check !

          Delete