Tuesday, April 14, 2015

MAKE UP FOR EVER store presentation!

Hi guys!

I am so sorry to publish my article a little bit later as expected but I was sick!
Today I wanted to write an article about MAKE UP FOR EVER store! You guys know that MAKE UP FOR EVER is a French brand, that's the reason why I wanted to make theses videos, and show you the place where this makeup brand products are created!!

I made a video to show you how it looks like. This is the professional store but not only there is in there a secret place: the makeup laboratory of Dany SANZ ! and guess what? I will show you the unique place where your favourite makeup is created, invented from A to Z!!
 Dani SANZ for those who don't know who she is,  is the creator and the artistic director of the brand and she is a makeup artist as well!








Enjoy watching these videos and if you want to see more photos go on my social networks!
Thanks for reading and watching! talk to you soon my beauties!! If you have any question you can ask me on my social networks:
XOXO

Salut à tous,

Je suis vraiment désolée de publier mon article un peu plus tard que prévu, mais j'étais malade!
Aujourd'hui, je voulais écrire un article sur  le magasin Make UP FOR EVER ! 
Vous savez sûrement que MAKE UP FOR EVER est une marque Française, et c'est la raison pour laquelle je voulais faire ces videos et vous présenter l'endroit où ces super produits sont créés!
J'ai fait une vidéo pour vous faire une visite guidée! Il s'agit du magasin professionnel, mais pas seulement il y a là un lieu secret: le laboratoire de maquillage de Dany SANZ! et devinez quoi? Je vais vous montrer l'endroit unique où votre maquillage préféré est créé, inventé de A à Z !!
 Dani SANZ pour ceux qui ne savent pas qui elle est, est la créatrice et directrice artistique de la marque et elle est  également une maquilleuse professionnelle!

Merci de m'avoir lue et d'avoir visionné mes videos! à bientôt mes beautés !! Si vous avez des questions, vous pouvez me les poser sur mes réseaux sociaux:
et YouTube (toujours en construction): 

Bises


No comments:

Post a Comment